American Forge 8888 Waste Oil Drain/Evacuator with Cantilever
Designed for capturing or evacuating waste oil from almost any size truck, bus, tractor, passenger vehicle, or aircraft.
- Especially useful when oil extraction is preferred over oil drainage, and/or where waste oil needs to be contained/transported from the work area to bulk storage.
- Operated one of two ways: (1) drain waste oil from vehicle into basin, then use pressurized air/suction to transfer oil from basin to tank, or (2) use suction probe to evacuate oil directly from the vehicle (through the dipstick tube) directly into the tank. In either method, the tank is emptied by using pressurized air to transfer oil into bulk storage containment.
- 23.75-gallon tank capacity with a 17-gallon basin capacity
- 6 suction probes (along with 2 connectors for BMW and VW)
- 6’ suction hose and 6’ discharge hose
- Basin includes internal baffles (reduce spillage during movement) and debris screen
- NOTE: this unit replaces the discontinued AFF model 8880
Tillman Tools is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.