OTC 1910 3-1/2" 6-Pt. Truck Wheel Bearing Locknut Socket
• Truck wheel bearing locknut socket has 3/4” square drive opening.
• Permits the use of an extension & torque wrench to tighten the locknut as required.
• Locknut removal & installation is simple, even when wide rim wheels are involved.
• A long extension may be attached to the socket to provide the necessary clearance.
• Socket is made of high-strength steel.
• Opening resists “rounding out.”
• Same as Ford No. T70T-4252-K.
Tillman Tools is your one source for auto mechanic and body shop tools, shop equipment, industrial tools and shop supplies. Specialists in vehicle specific mechanic tools, shop tools, industrial tools and shop equipment.