Mo-Clamp 7000 Tram Instrument Universal with Hard Case
- Indispensable for determining collision damage to unibody cars and for checking critical measurements during repair.
- Use the tram to check dimensions between control points on suspension and mechanical components.
- The Tram Instrument makes it easy to establish dimensions around components and to check contours by comparing measurements from one side of the vehicle to the other.
- Level bubble installed in sliding head for accuracy in measurement.
- Measures from 2 1/2" (65 mm) to 11' (3.3 m).
- Weight: 13 lbs. (5.90 kg).
- Includes storage case.
Made in the U.S.A.
For Mo-Clamp catalog click here.
Looking for Mo-Clamp Products ? Please give us a call!! (909) 334-4400
Shop hard to find auto parts, high-end electrician tools, specialty auto-shop supplies and forestry tools at affordable pricing with FREE Selected Shipping. We specialize in auto, aviation, boat & motorcycle, serving the institutions of military, government, emergency response & education for over 50 years. Find vehicle-specific tools, as well as DIY, boutique hand tools, specialty motorcycle tools to get the job done right.